Tuesday, December 9, 2008

NPR and Ftizmass

One of the casualties of this election was my a preset on my car radio to NPR. Thanks to my father, I have been a frequent listener to NPR since I was 14. Despite some wonderful programming he gave up on them for their bias back in 2000; it took the election of The Dear Leader to do the same for me.

NPR, especially WBEZ my Chicago affiliate, has been so bad about the election that I just couldn’t stomach their shit anymore and the night of the election I erased them from my presets. The though of tuning them in and listening to them ejaculate on themselves during another “Beatification of Barack” segment was too much.

This morning when I heard about the indictment of Blagojevich, I remembered a segment on NPR’s Wait Wait, Don’t Tell me when they had Patrick Fitzgerald on. The crowd gave Fitzgerald a standing ovation when Scooter Libby’s indictment was mentioned.

I wonder how many shows Fitzgerald will be invited on and how many lefties will be giving him standing ovations if his investigations take down Obama?

The deliciousness of a real Ftizmass!

No comments:

Post a Comment