Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Andrew Breitbart gets it

On pop culture and how influential it is.

Yes, Andrew’s one of the few guys who gets it. Conservative artists are waiting for ground cover: money and employers who will re-hire them even when the New York Times says their movie stinks. Because the Times does that, you know. They don’t say: oh, we disagree with this movie’s politics. They say, this film is terrible, don’t waste your money. Or they don’t review it at all. Since I started speaking out, my novels have gone from getting raves in over 200 venues, to being savaged in one or two. Conservative artists are waiting for an infra-structure of praise and awards and love to support them. Except for me. I’m just blazing away because I know I’m right, I know I’m good, and when it comes to the love of leftist elites, frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.

-Andrew Klavan

No comments:

Post a Comment