Thursday, November 6, 2008

At least he preactices what he preaches

In an effort to get his new wealth distribution tax initiative in Barack Obama decided to take his children out on Halloween.

After returning home with their bags full of candy and other treats, then candidate Obama spread the haul on the living room floor and proceeded to divide it into two piles. One pile contained 33% of all the candy and the other pile contained 67% of all the candy.

The Obama children were given the 33% pile to split. When they asked what would be done with all that extra candy they were told by their father that he was going to give it to other children who were too lazy to dress up and go out trick-or-treating for their own candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment