Thursday, November 20, 2008

Wow! What a fucking whore

Some things, and some people do things that are just so disgusting that words, no matter how crass and vulgar, wont do it justice.



Read all about these two shits a The Dirty

Interesting that she describes her poltics on her (now hidden) facebook account as very liberal.

I hope that Nicole Cassese and Yael Nadel-Cadaxa are put in the hospital for this.

On the plus side for her, being a journalism major and all her sense of humor and politics will go over well if wants to get a job at the AP.

STILL MORE

Looks like our budding little journalist got to write a guest column for the Arizona Daily Star

My favorite line from her op-ed:

If I stick with my major (fingers crossed) and ever become a reporter, I can assure you this, I will stay true to what journalism really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment